Donate to FA
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous is fully self-supporting. We do not accept outside contributions. You must be an FA member to make a donation. The only requirement for FA membership is a desire to stop eating addictively. For more information about donations, see the pamphlet 'Your FA Seventh Tradition’. Here are quicklinks to make your donation or you can continue reading for more detailed information about donating.
- Suggested donation for EAI members: 50% to WSI and 50% to EAI
- Suggested donation for WAI members: 75% to WSI and 25% to WAI
Donations to World Service, Inc (WSI)
Set up automatic monthly donations or make a one-time donation to WSI. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Or send donations by mail to:
400 W. Cummings Park, Suite 1350
Woburn, MA 01801
Make check payable to FA-WSI. Online donations to FA-WSI are preferred, to reduce administrative costs.
Donations to Eastern Area Intergroup (EAI)
There are Two Ways to Donate to Eastern Area Intergroup (EAI):
1. By Postal Mail:
PO Box 490551
Everett, MA 02149
- On the check, please include the following information: meeting time, day of week, and city for meeting donations or member's name/details for member donations. Please send US funds and allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
2. Online*: DONATE TO EAI
Members may make donations online using a debit or credit card or a PayPal account..
- Click "Add special instructions to the seller.” Enter meeting day, time, city. For member donations, enter member name/details.
- Note: All online donations will appear on your statement as "PayPal.”
*Please note: Donations by check are preferred for US-based meetings, to reduce administrative costs.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations to Maine Chapter
Send a check or money order made payable to FA Maine Chapter to:
FA Maine Chapter
PO Box 373
Augusta, ME 04332-0373
Donations to Western Area Intergroup (WAI)
There are Two Ways to Donate to Western Area Intergroup (WAI):
1. By Postal Mail:
FA – WAI
PO Box 475067
San Francisco, CA 94147
- On the check, please write the meeting day of week, time, and city for meeting donation or member's name/details if member donation. Please send U.S. funds.
2. Online: DONATE TO WAI
Members may make donations online using a debit or credit card or a PayPal account.
- Click "Add special instructions to the seller". Enter meeting day, time, city. For member donations, enter member name/details.
- Note: all online donations will appear on your statement as "Paypal".