The Bylaws Committee is responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the FA World Service governing documents in addition to:
- assisting meetings groups, intergroups, chapters, or WSI committees with the wording of any bylaw amendments they plan to propose.
- reviewing any proposed bylaw amendment submitted by an intergroup, chapter, or WSI committee.
- proposing its own amendments to the bylaws as needed.
- presenting motions for bylaw amendments to the World Service Conference.
- providing guidance on questions related to the bylaws from any member or service group.
Contact Bylaws Committee: email@example.com