FA Resource List: 12 Ways to Get the Help You Seek
We as a fellowship have a rich collection of resources offered by our fellowship, for our fellowship.
- Attend monthly business meetings.
- Attend monthly Intergroup meetings.
- If you are an EAI Contact, participate in EAI’s bi-monthly conference calls. If you are new to EAI, participate in EAI’s quarterly Orientation conference call. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- If you are a WAI Contact and have Intergroup-related questions, please email WAI Office Committee. An Office Committee member will return your email within 2-4 days. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Participate in bi-monthly connection Rep phone calls. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Participate in monthly WSI PI calls. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Participate in bi-monthly WSI SGSC calls (Service Group Support Committee, formerly the CISC). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Refer to "Meeting Guidelines" as needed.
- Email the WSI Meeting Effectiveness Support and Assistance (MESA) 12th-step subcommittee for relevant concerns. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Email the Inquiry Response Committee (IRC) if you are unsure how to address a concern related to meeting standards and requirements. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Email the Traditions Review Committee (TRC) if you have a concern related to the Twelve Traditions. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Ask for help from your sponsor, your fellows, and your Higher Power!