Meeting Directory and Trifold Instructions
Trifold Printing Directions
- To print your meeting trifold, locate the trifold in the Document Library (Menu > Quicklinks > Document Library).
- Click on your meeting trifold and download/save the PDF to your computer.
- Verify the information is up-to-date.
- Email the saved trifold file as an attachment to your local copy shop so that they can fulfill your order. If you do not wish to email the file to a copy shop, print out the file and take it to a copy shop to have copies made printed in trifold format. Until the design committee determines a color scheme, please print trifolds on white paper only.
- EAI members: contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need financial assistance to print your area trifold.
Trifold Editing Directions
- To edit and update a specific area trifold, download the trifold in Word.
- Edit the document:
- Make sure that any meetings and information for contact people listed are correct. Submit a Meeting Change Request for any revisions that need to be made to the content of the trifold. If you don't have access to submitting the Meeting Change Request in your FA profile, please contact one of the Meeting Contacts to submit the Meeting Change Request. If you have any questions, please contact your intergroup office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In terms of customizing the trifolds, we would like to keep them as consistent as possible, so if you do need to change the point size within the document where needed, please feel free to do so. However, please do not change the font (Roboto).
- For a new trifold template, please edit the areas that are highlighted. When you’re done making the changes, go to the undo highlight feature. In Word, you can find the highlight feature on the toolbar. It’s the icon with a yellow pen and the letters “abc.”
- Please edit accordingly for your area, i.e. “Bay Area Meetings” or “New York Metro Area.”
- Save the trifold in Word Document (.docx) and PDF formats to your computer.
- File naming method: please name the file under the following file naming system with your area’s name and the year and date using underscores to separate each word: Area_Meeting_Trifold_2021_1007.